I’m up to various bits of Rattigan activity in the next month or two.
- 2 September: 5pm. I’m on the Terence Rattigan Celebration Panel at Chichester Festival Theatre talking about Rattigan alongside Michael Billington, Holly Hill, Philip Franks and Michael Darlow.
- 8 September: 5.30pm: I’m giving a talk, ‘Terence Rattigan and the Theatre of Emotion’, at Harrow School.
- 20 September: 6.00pm: I’m back at Chichester, giving as pre-show talk, ‘Rattigan & Hare’, to accompany the new pairing of The Browning Version with David Hare’s new play South Downs.
- 27 October: 12.00pm: I’m talking about Rattigan to the English Speaking Union in bedford.
- 5 November: 2.30pm: I’m giving a talk ‘Terence Rattigan and the Curious Case of Aunt Edna’ at Birkbeck College to the University of London Extra-Mural Literature Association.
Meanwhile, I’m finishing off two more volumes in the Nick Hern Books series which should be out by the end of the year.
(I realised, as I compiled this list and got it all in one place, I’m doing it for me more than you.)